Thursday, December 6, 2012

"Whiskey On The Rocks" (Official Video) Tyler Thomas ft. Jake Broido

"Whiskey On The Rocks" (Official Video) Tyler Thomas ft. Jake Broido Tube. Duration : 4.60 Mins.


ITUNES: itunes.apple.com @jakebroido @tylerxthomas "Like" Jake on facebook: www.facebook.com "Like" Tyler on facebook: www.facebook.com CREDITS: Directed by: Jake Broido and Christian Pierce Executive Producer: Daniel Smith Camera Work: Christian Pierce and Jake Broido Costumes and Makeup: Nicole Suerez nicole-suerez.blogspot.com Album Art: Christopher Winters Graphics: Kevin Murney Second Camera: Robbie Kocsis Lighting and Grip: Camron Vizcaino Special Thanks: Espresso Art Cafe, Macy, Mitch, Fingies, Lo, Katie, Austin, Kristina, and all of the other extras who I wasn't able to meet. The song "Whiskey On The Rocks" was produced by Jake Broido, and written by Jake Broido and Tyler Thomas. EQUIPMENT: I know a lot of you are curious about what equipment I shoot/ edit with.... so here it all is guys: Shot on a Canon 5d mark II with a simple 50mm lens, 3 Wescott soft boxes for lighting, I had my light settings on auto and did most of the color in post, I edited with final cut pro after converting my footage to pro res 422 using the program MpegStreamclip. I produced the song using Logic Pro, and sounds from Kontakt 4. For vocals i used a shure sm7 and a portico 2 compressor and EQ. I used Kurt Schneiders mastering settings and vwalah that's how you make it happen. On Deck Media Group is Jake Broido, Christian Pierce, Daniel Smith, Christopher Winters, and Kevin Murney. THANK YOU guys for your support! This video took over a month of work, effort from over 20 people, and a lot ...

Keywords:

No comments:

Post a Comment