Sunday, December 9, 2012

上木彩矢のお買い物 (English translation in the description)

上木彩矢のお買い物 (English translation in the description) Tube. Duration : 9.18 Mins.


Kamiki Aya interview. SHOPPING WITH AYA. Gori: What are we buying? AYA: a phone G: Don't you have it? A: I do, but I've been having it since I came to Tokyo at 15 G: From where? A: Hokkaido. From that moment, I used it so much it's crippled as you might expect G: How old are you now? A: 24 G: Well, I guess it's rackety after 9 years [something something] G: where did you go to live when you came to tokyo? A: That's interesting, Ikebukuro G: West Gate Park A: yes G: Ikebukuro...Isn't it dangerous? A: It is, a lot! That's what I thought while I live there [cut] I lived in a very small room, 6 tatami, and I kinda had the feeling the entrance was right away, it was nothing but weird noises and doorbells ringing, and I used to think "Who the hell might be at this time in the night?" G: what time? A: 2, 3 AM G: that's scary! A: he yelled "nantoka-chan, I'm here" (nantoka means "somebody", Aya's saying nantoka cause she doesn't remember the name) G: he didn't say "Aya-chan?" A: No he didn't. That moment, I realised that on the same floor there was a PINK office and I understood he was meaning to go there, but he kept on ringing my doorbell and calling nantoka-chan instead. G: It could have been dangerous if you had opened the door A: Yes, I'm still shivering G: (pretending he's that man) "Since i only have one hour, I'm taking my clothes off in the meantime (basically, that man was looking for a prostitute who lived in the same floor where Aya did. ) A: no, really, i was ...

Keywords:

No comments:

Post a Comment